Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shu Uemura- Art of Hair


I have always been familiar with Shu Uemura but I had never had the opportunity to actually use any of his products. Well, lucky for me Jose Luis Salon invited me down to experience the “Art of Hair.” I walked into the stunning salon and was immediately greeted with a warm smile from the manager Bill. Bill offered me a glass of wine and led me to my stylist Alisha. Alisha washed and styled my hair with Shu Uemura’s volumizing shampoo and condtioner and curled my hair with a round brush leaving it with the old-Hollywood-style curls. For all you curly girls out there be sure to pick up the new Cotton Uzu Cream which actually has little bits of cotton fibers in it to add extra texture to the hair, it is amazing and had my curls bouncing away for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment